Brings to you a day filled with a bouquet of colourful activities on Sunday, 4th December, 2016 / 5th Rabi-ul-awwal, 1438
There are three funfilled activities for you and your young ones
1. Morning 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM:
- Happy Drawing and coloring for (6 yrs to 8 yrs)
- Birthday Card making competition for (8yrs to 12 yrs)
- Qaseeda-khwaani for boys ( 12 yrs to14 yrs )
- Non gas cooking competition for girls ( 12 yrs to 14 yrs ) at Wadi, Badri Mohallah Madrasah.
2. Afternoon 2:30 - 5:30 PM: Sports activities for all - 12 years and above at Maulvi Chowk, Badri Mohalla.
3. Evening 7:00 - 9:30 PM: Fun Fair for the whole family at Wadi Badri Mohalla.
You will be glad to know that we have arranged for a bus to pick and drop the children of Ajwa Road Madrasah.
So, hurry, grab this opportunity....
Get your child's name registered at the earliest....
- Last date for registration : 27th Safar-ul-Muzaffar 1438/27th November 2016
- For any queries please contact: 9227508785, 9979500672, 9727075098
There used to be a time when kids loved to go out and play with their friends. About a decade ago, sports were a highly regarded activity in our day to day lives. However, with the growing popularity of video games, television and mobile phones, sports and all physical exercises have taken a back seat for the worse. There is a reason why schools have made sports activities a regular part of their curriculum. All kinds of sports and physical activities provide kids with the right amount of physical as well as mental development.
Not only this, people who are good in sports also exhibit a lifestyle of great quality. They are more active in their day to day chores; they learn time management, brotherhood, patience to wait for their turn and can take better decisions as a result of their balanced mental development. Not encouraging your children to participate in sports activities can make them inactive and grumpy as they turn into adults. A perfectly fit person not only performs well in school as well as at home; rather he/ she can distinctly shine out at the workplace as well. It is usually seen that people who participate in sports display better leadership qualities at their workplace as well.
So to instill these qualities and encourage our children to make sport a part of our regular routine we are grabbing this opportunity on occasion of the 59th Saalgirah of His Holiness Saiyedna wa Maulaana Abu Saeed il Khayr Haatim Zakiyuddin saheb [T.U.S.] and organizing a sports event for all small and big…..
Details of the Sports Activities program are as follows:
10 years to 14 years (both boys & girls)
- Running race
- Circuit Race
- Lemon spoon race
- Animal race
14 years to 20 years (both boys & girls)
- Back race
- Three legged race
- Peel hot potatoes
- Skipping race (for GIRLS)/Sack race (for BOYS)
20 years to 30 years (only for boys)
- Find your pair of socks
- Run on paper
- Ping pong (Boys) / Surprise games for GIRLS
30 years to 45 years (Gents only)
- Musical chair
- Slow cycling
- Surprise game for ladies
45 years above (LADIES & Gents BOTH)
- Throw ball into bucket
- Surprise 1 min game
To participate in the above sports competitions, kindly register your names at the below mentioned place. Please follow the mentioned timings to avoid inconvenience.
Fazal Uniform [ Wadi Badri Mohalla] – Mr. Fazalali Vohra
Time: 6:30pm to 9:30pm
Hatemi Tours & Travels [Near Taiyebi Masjid, Ajwa Road] – Mr. Sultanali Surti
Time: 9:30am to 12:30pm
- Registration starts from 21st November, 2016, Monday.
- Last day of registration is 28th November, 2016, Monday.
- Registration fees for all Sports: Rs.10 Only