- Administrator and Head Mudarris : - Mulla Ameeruddin Mulla Ghulamhusain Zariwala.
- Centre: - Masjid-e-Nooraani, Badri Mohalla, Wadi, Vadodara-17.
- Branches: - Ajwa Road (Vadodara), Zenith Hall (Mumbai).
- No. of Teachers: - 21.
Curriculum of Madrasah Taiyebiyah from Class 1 to Class 6.
The curriculum and the administration of Madrasa-e-Taiyebiyya has been upgraded under the guidance of Da'wat-e-Hadiyyah since last three years, to enrich and enhance the Mazhabi knowledge and the Imaani conduct of the students of our mumineen. The student completes the whole curriculum in six years of duration and is felicitated with the certificate of “Faaregh-ut-Tehseel”. To ensure that the student gets proper and complete knowledge and teaching in the madrasa, all the “Ustaaz” (teachers) are personally coached and guided by Da'wat-e-Hadiyyah. Every best effort is made so that the student familiarizes with the Qur'an-e-Kareem, Paaki, Namaaz, Du'aa, Da'aim ul-Islaam, Taarikh, ‘Aqeedah and other essential Islamic teachings and remembers the deeni basics for the whole life in his mind.
A student without the Deeni Knowledge is like a sapling that has worn out without water and soil. Knowledge is the food for the soul of mumin, soul becomes weak without knowledge just like body gets tired without food. The best of knowledge is that of Ahl ul-Bayt (AS). Weak and sick soul without knowledge fails to attain the supremacy of its destiny. The destiny of the soul enriched with knowledge is paradise. This proves that Deeni knowledge is the key to the Paradise . O my dear parents! Help your children to enlighten with the Qur'anic Knowledge so that they get their destiny (paradise) after their journey from this world. Allah Ta'ala encompasses those who help in getting knowledge, among the group of Martyrs.
The curriculum of the Madrasah from class 1 to class 6 is as follows:
- Arabic Book (qaa'eda): - Page 1 to page 28, recitation and writing.
- Surah of Qur'an: - From Surat-ul-Fateha to Surat-ul-Lahab orally.
- Arabic book: - Page 29 till last page.
- Qur'an: - Few pages of first parah.
- Surah of Qur'an: - From Surat-ul-Fateha to Surat-ul-Feel orally.
- Saheefa: - 10 prohibited places for urination and latrine, Aadaab(conduct) of latrine, Aadaab of Masjid (mosque).
- Knowledge of basic Islamic etiquettes and teachings.
- Qur'an: - First 5 parah with focus on rules of recitation and pronunciation.
- Surah of Qur'an: - From Surat-ul-Fateha to Surat -ut- Takasur orally and visually.
- Lisaan-ud-Da'wat book: - Till chapter 2 with practice in recitation and writing.
- Saheefa: - Till the du'aa of “Allahumma aqimhaa”.
- Miscellaneous knowledge of the historic events of our Prophets, Islamic conduct etc.
- Qur'an: - From 6 th parah to 14 th parah with rules, rhythm and pronunciation.
- Surah of Qur'an: - Till Surat-ul-Qadr with the names of surah. Recitation of surah in their perfect order.
- Anwaar-ul-Qur'an: - Translation and understanding of surah in Lisaan-ud-Da'wat. Till Surat-ul-Lahab.
- Lisaan-ud-Da'wat book: - Till chapter 3. Meanings and explanation of words and its practical usage with revision of previous chapters.
- Saheefa: - Till the du'aa of “Allahumma muddali”. Special sessions for the Namaaz of Zohr and Asr with its complete order and du'aas.
- Makhzan-ul-Masaail: - Chapter of Prophets, till 66 questions with their understanding.
- Lessons from the stories and Mo'jezaat of our Prophets and teaching of our Basic Principles, Doctrines and Tenets.
- Qur'an: - From 15 th parah to 23 rd parah. Names of parah in their order and learning of certain important verses of Qur'an.
- Surah of Qur'an: - Till Surat-us-Shams with the names of surah. Recitation of surah in their perfect order. Order of recitation of surah in Namaaz.
- Anwaar-ul-Qur'an: - Translation and understanding of surah in Lisaan-ud-Da'wat. Till Surat-ul-Kaaferoon.
- Lisaan-ud-Da'wat book: - Till chapter 4. Meanings of words with the exercise of writing the sentences.
- Saheefa: - Till the du'aa of “Allahumma inna nahmadoka”. Special sessions for the Namaaz of Maghrib and ‘Ishaa. Naseehat and advice of offering the Namaaz in the mosque.
- Makhzan-ul-Masaail: - Chapter of Prophets (SAW), Rasulullah Bawaaji (SAWA), Maulana Ali (AS), Maa Fatemat uz-Zahra (AS), Imaam (AS). Till 224 questions with their understanding and practice for writing it in Lisaan-ud-Da'wat.
- History of A'immat-e-Tahereen(AS) and Du'aat-e-Mutlaqeen(QR).
- Qur'an: - Whole Qur'an. Exercise of Recitation from any chapters. Knowledge of Qur'anic History and its basics.
- Surah of Qur'an: - Till Surat-ul-Ghasheyaa with the names of surah. Recitation of surah in their perfect order. Order of recitation of surah in Namaaz i.e. farz, sunnat and naafelat.
- Anwaar-ul-Qur'an: - Translation and understanding of surah in Lisaan-ud-Da'wat. Learning of verses. Till Surat-ul-Feel.
- Lisaan-ud-Da'wat book: - Till chapter 5. Meanings of words with its usage. Practice of writing answers and explanation of different type of questions.
- Saheefa: - Till Surah Yaaseen. All the du'aas. Naseehat and hidaayat of offering the Namaaz of Fajr, Jomo'aa(Friday), month's Pehli raat, faazil days and nights in the mosque. Revision of all the du'aas.
- Makhzan-ul-Masaail: - Till 479 questions. Writing and explanation into Lisaan-ud-Da'wat.
- Miscellaneous knowledge of the rituals of community, dates of Urs and festivals, faazil days, worldly life and eternal life, death and the grave, Allah's supremacy and His power, justice etc.
A student who completes all the six classes is said to have attained all the necessary and basic deeni knowledge. If the student wants to refine his/her knowledge further in the Madrasah then, he/she joins another class in which he/she is given the complete revision of whatever he/she has learnt in the Madrasah. This class mainly comprises of selected students who further wants to get the finer details of what has been taught. This class is mainly helpful for those who have attained the age of “Misaaq”, and wants to excel in answering the questions that are being asked by the Saheb-e-Da'wat at the time of “Misaaq”.
With the attempt and the hard work of the Head of Madrasah, all the students of Madrasah have visited the Qubba Mubaarak of Du'aat ul Mutlaqeen at Ahmedabad and Surat . They have also made through all the hardships and visited the Qubba Mubaarak of Maulaai of Dandi, Khambaat, Umreth, Kapadwanj, Galiyaakot, Hasanpeer etc. They were taught about the history and the sacrifices of our Du'aat and Maulaai at these places. With the raza mubarak of Saiyedna Saheb (TUS), the students have also visited the houses of our mumineen at Umalla, Navsari, Bharuch and have recited the Qur'an and stunned the residents by the Salaam and Noha of Ahl ul-Bayt(AS). Under the guardianship of Head Mudarris the students of Class-6 often visit the factories and houses of our mumineen to do Daur-e-Qu'ran and Majlis-e-Ahl-e-Bayt (AS). With this mumineen find themselves fortunate to be blessed with the barkat and rehmat of Allah Ta'aala.