Grade I :
Select the correct option for the questions given below:
Q1. If you have recited Surat ul-Kausar with Surat ul-Faateha in the first rak'at of the farz of Maghrib, then which Surah cannot be recited with Surat ul-Faateha in the second rak'at?
- Surat ul-Ikhlaas
- Surat ul-Lahab
- Surat ul-Kaaferoon
- Surat ul-Quraysh
Q2. How many verses in Surah Yaa Seen end with the word ‘Mubeen'?
Q3. What comes before the masah (washing) of neck in the Wuzoo?
- Right leg
- Left hand
Q4. Which prayer remains unaltered even it is to be offered during travelling ( qasar namaaz )?
- ‘Ishaail Aakherat
Q5. How many rak'at constitutes the five obligatory prayers ( farz namaaz )?
Q6. The phrases, ‘Jamee'a ma'aaseehe…', ‘fee omure deenena…', ‘wa uqzee doyunanaa…' belong to which du'aa?
- Allaahumma inna Nahmadokaa
- Allaahumma Innaka Tora
- Wa ala niyate Iyyaakum
- Wa ala niyate jamee'e Aabaa'enaa
Q7. What is the invitation ( da'wat ) for the namaaz?
Q8. Which du'aa is recited without Bismillaah?
- Allaahumma alayhaa
- Sajada wajhee
- Allaahumma muddali
Q9. ‘Masjid maa hadd maare nahi…' comes at which rank in the aadaab (rules) of masjid?
Q10. Which among the following is not recited thrice?
- Subhaana rabbis sabaahe…
- Subhaana rabbeyal ‘azeem wa be hamdehi
- Subhaana rabbeyal aa'la wa ta'aala.
- Subhaanaka allaahumma wa be hamdekaa…
Write in one or two sentences:
- Write the full names of any two Du'aat whose Qubbah Mubaarakah is situated in Bustaan-e-Badri?
- When is the Du'aa of ‘Sharrif bunyaanana…' recited?
- Write the niyyat of the farz of zohr if you intend to offer it with Imaam?
- When is the du'aa of ‘Allaahumma innaka taraa…' recited?
- Write the du'aa of the masah of neck?
Match the following:
Rabbana aatena fid dunyaa
Salaamun qaulam mirrabbir raheem
3 Elaahi elaahi
Alaa kulle moozin
4 While cleaning both hands in Wuzoo
Rabbana innana same'naa
5 Surah Yaa Seen
Bismillaahe wabillaahe as-salaamo
Bismillaahe wabillaahe walhamdo lillaahe
Complete the du'aa:
- Wa Saiyedna Ahmad bin Mubaarak _________ wa Saiyedna Mohammad bin Saiyedi Haatim.
- Walaa tushmit beyal aa'daa'a ________ raahemeen.
- Wa mohammadenil qaa'eme be amrekaa ________ kalemaatik.
Write two points of differences:
- Short and long du'aa of Taqarrub.
- Farz of Maghrib and ‘Asr.
Fill in the blanks:
- If the namaaz is of three rak'at, then you should say ____ in its niyyat.
- Allaah has mentioned the account of Hoor-ul-‘een in _____ Surah.
- Surah are recited in _____ order in the namaaz of sunnat.
- _____ is recited with Surat ul-Faateha in the first rak'at of Shifaa.
- If the time of a namaaz is missed then you should add the word _____ in its niyyat.
Correct the following sentences:
- “Same'allaaho leman hamedaa” is recited after “Rabbanaa lakal hamd.”
- Iqaamat is recited before every sunnat.
- ‘Wa ahsin akhklaaqana…', ‘wa taqabbal min mohsenenaa…', are the phrases of the du'aa “Aabaa'enaa.”
- The namaaz is void if we look in the book or saheefah.
- It is obligatory to clean the teeth while gargling the mouth in the Wuzoo.
Write in detail:
- Write the order of Wuzoo from gargling the mouth ( kulli ) to washing of left hand.
- When are the du'aa of Isatmsakto and Nahmadokaa recited?
- How do you get down from the masallah and which du'aa is recited while doing it?
- Write the 8 th and 12th adab (rule) of bayt ul-khalaa (latrine)? OR Write the 7th adab of Masjid and write any three places where you cannot urinate and defecate?
- How many rak'at does the following namaaz have – Tatawwaah, sunnat of Zohr, farz of Fajr and naafelat of ‘Ishaail aakherat.