The memorable function of Sanad-Nawaazi was marked by the 85th Urs-e-Maymoon of Saiyedna Fakhruddin saheb (aq) which witnessed a large number of Talabat (students) with their parents. The recitation of Qur'an-e-Kareem, Sadaqallaah and fateha-khwaani in respect and commemoration of Muqaddas Maulaa was accompanied by the distribution of “Faarigh ut-Tahseel” certificate to 86 students on the dast-e-mubaarak of Mazoon ud-Da’wat (dm), who have completed their entire deeni ta'leem as per the syllabus of Madrasah Taiyebiyah till six classes. Hadiyah was also offered to the students who proved their metal in the exams held this year by clinching 1st, 2nd and 3rd rank in their respective classes. Those 30 budding children, who showed commitment, courage and parhaiz-gaari in keeping fast during the entire Ramazaan, were encouraged with gifts and applaud.
In his impressive speech, Mazoon ud-Da’wat Saiyedi Haatim Zakiyuddin saheb (dm) reiterated the fact that,
- After getting the certificate of “Faarigh ut-Tahseel”, student should bear in his mind that he has climbed only the first step towards acquiring knowledge of the deen of Ahl ul-Bayt (as). An ocean of ‘ilm still remains unseen, untouched and unexplored. A mu’min always remains incomplete in the sphere of acquiring knowledge till the last breath of his life.
- “Read in the Name of your Lord who created”, this is the first command from Allaah which Rasoolullaah (saws) delivered to Ahl-e-Islaam. Thus inculcating the habit of reading or acquiring the knowledge of Da’wat-e-Haqq in children is the responsibility of parents. If a child spends 8 hours in doing school related studies, then why a parent cannot make his child spend 1 hour for deeni ta’leem!!!
- Those parents who had been in Madrasah and know the importance of deeni ta’leem will never compromise in this and they will get all stones unturned in letting their wards to be in Madrasah.
- Madrasah is planning to open a new class once a week on Saturday, 8:00 pm, at Badri Mahallah and Ajwa road for those students having “Faarigh ut-Tahseel” certificate, school-going students who are in higher standards, college-going students, mumineen-muminaat who are interested in knowing and practicing the facts of our Deen. Along with Lesaan ud-Da’wat, the bayaanaat from the books of our Du’aat (aq) will be taught.
- I urge all students, mumineen, muminaat to join this special class to refresh whatever they have so far learned and to feel the depth of our principles, actions, prayers, beliefs, customs, social relations, personal affairs etc.