“Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem.”
In the name of Allaah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
Transliteration : - “Wa kafaa billaahe waliyya. Wa kafaa billaahe naseera. Wa kafaa billahe haseeba. Wa kafaa billaahe wakeela. Wa kafaa be Rabbeka hadeyan wa naseera. Wa kafaa be Rabbeka be zonoobe ebaadehi khabeeran baseera. Wa kafaallahul mumineenal qetaala wa kaanal laaho qaweeyan azeeza.”
1. Rasoolullaah SAWS says, "One who recites this Tasbeeh 3 times with pure-heartedness and devotion, he will witness me in his dream and I will give him glad news of Jannat.
2. Rasoolullaah SAWS says, "One who recites this Tasbeeh 70 times a day then Allaah Ta'aala will protect him from sadness, hardships and failure.
3. One who recites this Tasbeeh 70 times after offering Farz Namaaz then Allaah Ta'aala will open for him the doors of Halaal Rozi and easy means of Rizq. He will never face money shortage.
4. One who recites this Tasbeeh 17 times daily equal to the total rak'ats of Farz Namaaz then Allaah Ta'aala will help him and make his work easy pertaining to government offices or other legal affairs. Officials will give him respect and assist him to complete his work.
5. If one feels that someone dislikes him and creates trouble for him then he should recite this Tasbeeh 7 times, so that may Allaah Ta'aala change his heart or ill-feeling for him. It may happen that a foe gets transformed into a friend.
6. If someone is ill then mumineen should recite this Tasbeeh 7 times near his head by holding a glass of water. Then the one who is unwell should be made to drink that Shifaa water little in the morning and at night. One can also apply it on his face. Allaah Ta'aala will give him shifaa and wellness.